Our quality Homestay Program is a very important part of what we offer in Kamloops. We are proud of our diverse data base of Canadian families excited to take International students.
Our experienced homestay team works hard to match families with students of similar interests.
Students are placed as close to the attending school as possible, often within walking distance or in an area served by a school or transit bus.
We work as a team to make the best placement and manage the homestay experience, thereby making the Kamloops/Thompson School District one of the most positive choices for international students!
We are always seeking enthusiatic outgoing families to join our International program.
• You have an extra private bedroom in your home
• Everyone over 19 yrs of age submits to a criminal record check
• English is your primary language spoken in your home
• You have the time and energy required to welcome a new member to your family and lives
• We need to talk! Please email email@example.com
My host family is my second family; the connection we have is amazing! I think staying in a Canadian family is the best way to learn the culture and to have a true Canadian experience. The fact is it’s easier to learn the language being in a family.”
Laura Maurao ~ Brazil
1770 Springview Place Kamloops BC, V2E 1X9
Phone: 778-471-6075 Fax: 250-377-2258
Host a Student